EpiLAVAGE is a fully disposable battery powered pulse lavage system for effective irrigation and wound debridement of necrotic tissue. The adequate pressure guarantees the growth of granulation tissue.
- Adjustable spray speed: High or Low Pressure: <15 PSI
- Pulse rate: 1500~1700 cycle/min
- High speed flow rate:1100~1400ml/min (30mm cone tip) High speed flow rate: 1000~1300mil/min (coaxial tip) Low speed flow rate 700ml/min
- Tube Length 3 meters
- DC 10.5V / AA x 7 cells Alkaline Battery
- Easy to remove built in battery pack
- Easy attached and release tip accessory
- Sterile packaging
- easy identifying of tissue types (granulation, epithelialization, necrotic)
- Detecting the active bleeding foreign body.
- Emergency Department wound cleaning
- Outpatient Clinic wound examination
- Surgical intraoperative wound debridement Hospital Wards wound care.
- Should not be performed over exposed nerves.
- Should not be performed in the presence of active, profuse bleeding (precautionary measures for patients on anticoagulation medication)
- Improper technique may harm wound bed.
- Patients with sensory impairment are unable to provide accurate feedback needed to guide the clinician if improper technique is used.
With the adequate steady pressurized, pulsed solution it can achieve a mechanical debridement for wounds, removing dirt, infectious microorganisms, wound exudates, necrotic tissue and debris. Thereby assisting visual examination and optimizing wound healing by stimulating granulation tissue formation.